Oct 29, 2015

21 questions I asked my husband... about ME!

Can't you smell it? The love in the air! Just kidding that is all the pumpkin spice because we are in the holiday season! In all seriousness though, Raul and I are only less than two months away of celebrating our two year wedding anniversary! It seems so crazy how it has flown by but even more crazy that this will be our first anniversary together. So you're probably thinking, "y'all must have something great planned!!". uhhhhh, well, no. We are actually just booking a two day hotel somewhere and going to spend some quality time. What more could a woman ask for right? Time with her husband. (: With it being so close also I decided to play a game with Raul. I asked him twenty-one questions about me to see really what he thinks and I am not sharing those questions and answers with you!



Here we go!!!


1. What is something I always says? 
"I love you."
This is true.



2. What is something that makes me happy?
The baby.
Again, you are right! The baby makes me extremely happy. As do you, family and food! (:



3.What is something that makes me sad?
Long periods of time without quality time.
Yesss!! You know me so well. haha.




4. What is something I do that makes you laugh?
Being goofy.
You think I am always being goofy.. Even when I am serious...


5.What was I like as a child?
Devil...
Oh thanks babe... You are right but you don't have to tell everyone....

[Picture of us from 14 and 15.]


6.What is my favorite thing to do?
ahhh shoot..... uhhhh.... Family time.
Correct! Family time is my favorite!


7. What do I do when you're not around?
Clean or sleep. Wait.... What do you do when I am not around?
You are half right lol.



8.famous, what for?
I'm going to say blogging. nahh i dont know.
-___-  Thanks for the compliment but I don't think so hahah.


9. really good at?
*I'm not putting what he said for the first answer...* Second answer: Motivating people.
All I can do is laugh and shake my head on the first answer...



10. What is something I am not very good at?
Lying.
Gosh dang you are so right... I cannot lie to save my life....


11. What do I do for a job?
Uhhh... Clean.
Seriously... I do clean and take care of you. But I also do AdvoCare to babe...




12.What is my favorite food?
Chinese.
YES!! Oh my yes !!


13. What makes you proud of me?
When you always reach out to help somebody.
Well how nice of you to notice babe. (;




14. what do we do together?
Use to do a lot of stuff together. Not anymore. 
We go fishing and hunting.
Ouch.. That hurt.. But true.. We do not have to trails to hike here in Corsicana. Not a mini golf place either. Or really any of the stuff we use to do.

15. how are we the same?
We like to do a lot of the same stuff.
True, true.


16. different?
You're emotional and I'm not.
You are emotional! I am just extremely hormonal now....


17. How do you know I love you?
You always show me or tell me so.
I never want you to forget or question that. ((:



18. What do you like most about me?
The way you love me.
Awwww. <3


19. Where is my favorite place to go?
Anywhere we go together.
Yupp! No matter where that is!



20. What is your favorite part of marriage?
No matter what happens at the end of the day, I am still married to you.
You're being too sweet. <3


21.What did you learn about me once we started living together?
You can fart...
Seriously...... -__-



Oh and something extra to make you laugh and start your day off right !
Over a year ago Raul and I did a machine at D&B on what our kid would look like. and welll.......
Raul put a boy when I wanted a girl. So i clicked blonde hair before he could pick brown, and this is our kid!

Have a wonderful day and weekend everyone!

1 comment :

  1. This made me smile. I love you too! Y'all are awesome and his answers are so true. Since we are talking about love I want to tell you, I love that you love and motivate people well. I love that you put your trust in God above all else and lean on that amazing husband and your faith during difficult times. I love that you are thoughtful and considerate and love your family. Your momma and daddy did a great job raising wonderful women ! Oh and I love the pictures some more than m others hold a special place in my heart. Just sayin' ;-)

    ReplyDelete