Sep 3, 2015

Pumpkin Shoulders! [Workout]

I do not know about you and what really motivates you in fitness goals but shoulders get me! Which any part of the body is really my working point in wanting to make it better. However when I am getting my bicep and triceps forming and gaining mass, I keep thinking 'dang just to get my shoulders bigger, that would be amazing!'. I refer to these dream shoulders I want as pumpkin shoulders! [I will be adding a picture below of what these amazing shoulders look like!.] And with any other body group I get questions on what is best? What should I did? What is a good workout? To answer those questions, I am going to share a workout with you! All that is needed is dumbbells and resistant band.

But first some knowledge: Stronger shoulders make everyday activities much easier [so why are you not working them?] Moving arms to the front, side and behind the body, as well as overhead, is all accomplished with the main shoulder muscles- the deltoid! This muscle wraps around the shoulder joint, actually forming a 'cap' that acts to move the arm in various directions. [Interesting huh?] Okay enough of that.... Here is your workout!

You can complete the circuit two to three times to fully engage all of the muscles in the shoulders!


Oh and those shoulders I told you about that I dream of? They are below. Talk about GOALS!
I hope you enjoy the workout, leave me a comment to tell me how it went. I would love to hear about it! God Bless!



No comments :

Post a Comment