Sep 3, 2015

Making cardio fun! [Treadmill workout]

Cardio.... Did reading that word make you cringe? It does me. I absolutely do not like cardio although I know it is needed. And for a few days, weeks now Raul and I were suppose to get up and do morning fasted cardio. We did for a couple days then I fell back into wanting to sleep in.. Can you blame me though? However I am serious this time. I am going to the gym, I am going to run! I am going to shed some fat and look sexy. I am determined! Now to just continue to tell myself this when my alarm goes off at 6:00am. However I have a plan ready. One that will kick the old boring routine out of the window. I also got my upbeat playlist so I think I am set!


Now with cardio I have a couple things I prefer to do. The stair master, rowing machine and this treadmill workout I am going to share with you.  At times I still question though, 'why do I have to even do this....?'

Although I know the answer it just still seems right to question it. Not really but here are the reasons why;
  • Improve your heart health.
  • Improve your metabolism.
  • Improve hormonal profile.
  • Management of diabetes.
  • Lowers resting heart rate.
  • Burns fat!!!!
  • Reduces stress.
  • Ease depression.
  • Improve sleep.
  • Increase bone density.
So again, you can question it... But should still do it. haha. Now to share my morning treadmill workout with you! Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment