Sep 1, 2015

Fall Fitness! [Challenge+workouts!]

I seriously cannot believe it is the first of September! Which here in Montana summer is pretty much gone and the highs are in the 60s. Which we now have about 19 days left here before heading back to Texas so we will be headed to some warmer weather compared to here! [Woohooo, because I cannot stand the cold!] With fall however comes what many people talk about; hoodies, hot coco, pumpkin everything, Christmas, Halloween, thanksgiving, colorful leaves, cuddling, movie nights, bonfires, haunted houses, and everything else wonderful! Which I completely and totally love also! However there is something that I now think about constantly as the seasons approach that I use to slip on and wish I did not once it comes to shedding out of those sweat pants and hoodies... You know what I am talking about? Yeahh... getting my body into shape!


Many people [including myself] see the holidays as a time to eat up. I mean seriously, you see all the holidays coming up where all this good food will be!? And you are wanting me to get out in freezing weather to go workout? I get it... I use to think it all also. Then come new years, I am rushing to lose some weight to look great in my bikini... Not this year though! And I honestly do not want it to be you either! So here is an awesome opportunity I want to share with you and even a little extra.

I have a group challenge starting every month on the 1st. I am doing this to help those who want to stay healthy and reach goals during the 'harder months'. Which I know everyone has heard 'summer bodies are made in the winter.', so let me help you get and stay on track!  However this month will be starting on the 8th. This is a post Labor Day challenge. It will last 24 days. You will be receiving 24 days of meal plans with recipes, mobile app and guide for planning, personalize coaching for your success, workouts, grocery list, and more!
This is not a hard challenge. It easily fits into your day and not only will give you amazing results but lasting ones that continue after the 24 days! And best part about it, you eat real food! No full liquid diets, no skipping meals, no bird eating! Which I don't know about you but I love food!

I actually took on the challenge a few months back and dropped 13 pounds, 3% body fat, and truly felt healthy from the inside [something I have never felt in my whole life!] Which to join in on this challenge or any of the other ones, you can comment on the blog here for more information, email me at MIRIAH.FITNESS@GMAIL.COM, or even find me on facebook [Miriah Zuniga]. You can also watch this video that covers the challenge in FULL detail; 24daychallengemovie. Or just go here to get started and I will contact you, I am READY!!! We will discuss your goals and match you with everything you need to succeed! I honestly cannot wait!

And for some more awesome stuff, I am going to share with you a few morning workouts! You can repeat which ever workout you pick, however many times and also combine one or two! There is no workout equipment needed!  Here you go!


Don't forget, summer bodies are made in fall / winter! Do not start later when it is too late to get your dream body! You do not need a new years resolution for this. Just start now! You got it! (: God bless!

No comments :

Post a Comment