Sep 7, 2015

Mixed emotions... [Jaw dropping inspiration / motivation.]

Happy Labor day everyone!!! Also happy MONDAY! I hope everyone's day is going great. Spending some time with family, eating some good food, or whatever else people do today. I have been sitting in the school house all day because Raul still has class today! It is a very busy week for him! Being because, we leave in 11 days back to Texas! [for family [my daily count downers] that are reading this, yes I know you are excited!]

It seems so crazy to think that we have been here in Montana for about two months. Raul has been out of the USMC for now officially two months today! Time is seriously flying by!!! Which leads me to planning this week. This past week we did the routine then hunted for some turkey after school and on the weekend. Which we will be doing again till we get our turkeys. [We cannot let $330 go to waste!]

So I am on the search for places to adventure this weekend. Just Raul, Cash and I. [After I try and get Raul to not go hunting Saturday...] But guys, this is our last weekend here! Although we will be coming back in January, I cannot get myself to get out in -30 degree weather. Below 70 is cold to this Texas girl... If you are in the Montana area or know of places that we can check out, let me know!

Thinking of going home though gives me a warm feeling. We are able to make it back for a lot of family birthdays and holidays. Which this year I am extremely excited about sense Raul and I can FINALLY spend them together without the thought of him having to leave after. I do know however it is going to be tough on us sticking to our diets 100% this holiday season... I love pumpkin pie too much.... But I know we will make a way to stay strong and on track. [I just might have to save my carbs for dinner so it fits my macros. Plus some heavy cardio! Oh and cannot forget my advocare products to help.] Yeahhh.. that is what I will do. I got this! (:

Now instead of a workout that I usually post now. I just want to show you something. To give you hope, drive and start dreaming. Which if you are just starting in you fitness journey, been in it or like me really hitting a hump where I feel like I am not going anywhere; I hope this will get you going with confidence and keep pushing!




Gosh..... Jaw dropping.... Truly insane and a true inspiration! And to think these people missed out on some pumpkin pie.... [I got some thermoplus fat burners though so I will be okay!] But seriously, this just shows you that it is possible! It will take work and time but dang it is worth it! So as I am telling myself, I will tell you; do not give up! Do not slow down or half *** it. Give It your all. Have faith and love the process. The results will come! I promise!!!

Now that I am pumped. I am off to do some cardio, chest and triceps! Have a wonderful evening everyone and thanks for stopping by! God bless.

No comments :

Post a Comment