Jul 16, 2015

What is sleep...? [SleepWorks]

Who loves sleep?! I DO! But lets be honest; I do not get the hours I need or even sleep soundly during those hours. Now, I know I am not the only one with this problem. I have tried many times sleeping aids from the dollar store and other places with being able to pass out, however waking up feeling like I am overdosed on something or have not gotten any sleep at all. The feeling is not enjoyable nor even worth taking the pill.
So when I seen AdvoCare had a product called 'sleepworks', I was sold. It works, it taste great and It does not give me the sleepless feeling when waking up. Best news about this product this month is that it is in the product spotlight! That means DISCOUNT! WHAT WHAT!



What 'sleep works' is/does:
  • helps produce sound and restful sleep on occasional sleepless nights to help you awaken refreshed.
  •  With niacin, vitamin B-6, magnesium and zinc. Helps you naturally relax and get to sleep more rapidly.
  •  It also contains valerian, which has been used as a medicinal herb since the time of ancient Greece and Rome and is associated with stress relief.
  •  Passion Flower has also traditionally been used as a calming botanical, lowering the activity of some brain cells and providing a relaxed feeling.
  •  Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced within the body and is involved in a complex process that regulates the body’s circadian rhythm.
And the best part as I mentioned, it is 'on sale';
Original price- $36.00
Now for limited time- $32.00

No comments :

Post a Comment