Jul 16, 2015

Someone say workout clothes!? [Talk about it Thursday]

Workout clothes seem to be the new daily clothing. Even for those who do not work out. Which I have yoga pants, however you wont catch me in a yoga class more than once a week. So I am guilty of that also. Have you worn some of those though!? AMAZING! Most comfortable things on earth. Same with spandex, running shorts, tights, open back shirts, tank tops and my favorite of all motivational shirts! You know what shirts I am talking about. The workout shirts that have awesome/funny/cute sayings on them? Yup those. I have been trying to figure out really why a lot of people wear them. They wear them with blue jean shorts, workout shorts, to sleep in, etc. Me personally I wear them to the gym and the gym only. [Which if you wear them another time of the day; there is nothing wrong with that. YOU DO YOUR THING!]

I find these shirts very motivating though. This is why I wear mine to gym only. Looking into the mirror when I bust butt and getting to my burning point; it is nice to see some encouragement aside from hearing Raul in my ear calling me weak sauce. You see in my closet all my workout shirts have writing on them unless they are AdvoCare shirts. This is just something that motivates me! Here are some of my favorite ones [plus the one up above]


Do you have any favorite workout gear? A shirt you just LOVE!? Share it with me! I would love to see it and maybe even go buy one! (:

No comments :

Post a Comment