Jul 21, 2015

A kid in a candy store! [Cabela's]






"Would I sound crazy if I told you that I want you to buy a gun...?" The sentence I thought I would never say to Raul. Really after we just dropped an arm and a leg on his custom 308. However today after Raul's appointment we went to Cabela's. I have never been and the only thing Raul would say is you might find something you will like. Once seeing a billboard saying 'wilderness' on the Cabela's sign, I turned to Raul and just said 'really...?' with the most annoyed look. [Now I love Bass Pro but am so sick of Gander Mnts [they have nothing I am interested in really..] Driving up to Cabela's I seen how big the place was. Which is big HUGE!!!! The inside however, was something I could not have imagined.....
 
It was pure awesome!!!! Seeing all the animals put me into pure amazement. Not fully because 'oh my that is a elephant' but thinking of how these people must have felt killing these trophy animals and the art of taxidermy. [Which if you do not consider taxidermy an art. You are highly mistaking.] Walking through the store I could honestly say I had that kid in the candy store feeling. Seriously.. for me to tell Raul green light on a gun, is a big deal! With that being said, here are a few pictures [This is not even a dent into everything there. I finally thought to take pictures after my shock being manageable.]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Just looking at the pictures seriously makes the hair stand up on my arms! Ehhhhkkk!
I cannot wait for the day I get my first buck. Seriously to go big game hunting with Raul also!
 

 
Now I know I did not post on Marvelous Monday however my past week was great and this week will continue to get even better! For one reason only, Raul and I leave to Montana Thursday morning! I am too excited about it! I hope your weekend was as amazing as you are and this week is the best one yet! If not, you're almost half way finished! Hang in there!
 
Talk to you again soon! God bless.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment