Jul 6, 2015

Dealing with an anxious heart..

Everyone knows that come Tuesday I will be reunited with Raul. Great news right? I agree. With this though at times I get a little overwhelmed, nervous and my anxiety starts to rise. Why?  Well our lives will change drastically. Ending our normal routines and developing a new one. Moving to a new state neither of us have ever been to, living in a RV, Raul will be start school and I will be developing new clients and helping people in Montana through AdvoCare. Really thinking about it all, gets my blood going. However I am not alone in this, thank the Lord. So having Raul there with me and us doing it together, makes things better. But I still get overwhelmed
and the way I help myself with this is I pray. Just with other things that I have trouble with and even things I am just thankful for. Besides just praying to God though for help on what I am faced with, I have come across bible verses also that help ease my anxiety and fear. Those listed here;

"Come to me all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." -Matthew 11:28-30

"Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." -1 Peter 5:7

"Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken" -Psalm 55:22

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." -Psalm 23:4

"The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent." -Exodus 14:14

"Now faith is assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." -Hebrews 11:1

"You came near when I called on you; you said, 'Do Not Fear.'" -Lamentations 3:57

"Never be anxious about the next day for the next day will have it's own worries." -Matthew 6:34

"My God turns my darkness into light." -Psalm 18:28

"When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy." -Psalm 94:19

"For I will walk by faith even when I cannot see." -2 Corinthians 5:7

Do you have any scriptures that help you in times of anxiety and fear? Or what do you do that helps you? I hope you enjoyed my list! I cannot wait to read yours.


No comments :

Post a Comment