Jun 2, 2015

Thankful Tuesday! [Thrifting]

Gosh I have been so thankful for today. So much in that matter of a five hour time spand, has there been some wonderful news, good findings and just happiness. And it has all been just the sign from God continuing to show me that he has a plan and is by my side. That, I am thankful for! So besides the wonderful news from Raul today about Montana, My sister and I went to visit my grand parents. On the way, we see thrift stores!!!! And if you are us or really a Texas folk; you stop! So we did and I found some awesome deals. Here they are!







Ok so these are not from a thrift store 
however I stopped by the dollar tree
here in Rockwall and found these babies!
Matching Raul and I's living room decor, 
I could not pass them up!
 Plus they were only $1 each!! 



These bad boys were found at the thrift store in Terrell! I've been putting off buying Raul new seats for his boat because honestly, they aren't cheap. Talking $80-100... Well after looking around in this store and headed to leave, I seen some sport gear in the back corner. Walking over there and looking around I seen hidden these babies! With no price tags I figured they would've been about $20 or so but I had to find out. Want to guess how much they were? EIGHT $$ EACH! But wait! Even more exciting news. All sporting gear was 50 percent off! So I ended up getting both for $8! Thanks to the great find, Raul's boat is finished!!!!!


And last, Great books! 
Who does not love a good book? 
Now I am not the kind of reader 
that can read books like 'The hunger games.', 'History of .....', or 'Twilight'. 
[not saying anything is wrong with that]
However I am the kind of reader that is drawn in by books that help me grow! 
So when I found these books; 
I was excited!
Then finding out I got 50 Percent off of them and only paying $1.50!! Double Win!

-Winners never cheat by Jon M. Huntsman (Every day Values)
-One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Living fully where I am through God.)




Do you like to Thrift? Have you ever found some good bargains?
Tell me about them, I want to know!



No comments :

Post a Comment