Sep 9, 2015

Take the challenge! [Intense back workout!]

Happy Wednesday everyone! You are officially half way through the week! WOOOHOOOO! I am still in the process of planning mine and Raul's Saturday. So far I have taking Cash to the dog park that morning, hitting up the pictograph caves up the road after that, then go do some hunting. Unsure really how long we will hunt for so I do not know what will be happening afterwards. Still a plan in progress. However I hope you have some awesome plans this coming weekend!

Today for me is a slow day... My spark does not arrive till Friday [at least I will have it this weekend and for the drive back to Texas next weekend.], We did not get back home from hunting last night till late, I did not sleep good at all and well we got up early this morning before school to get in the workout we missed last night! [Good ol' back and biceps] So I am like 50 percent here and 50 percent asleep.... Maybe I can get a nap in after this.
However, my body is already sore from the workout this morning. I have been pushing myself to my limits and upping all my weights. Today is leg day also.... Pray for me.....

After my killer back and triceps workout today I kept thinking of how I must share my back workout with you! Major pump and burn! I hope you enjoy it.

No comments :

Post a Comment