Jun 29, 2015

Marvelous Monday

After an eventful weekend, I am so happy for it to be a new week! As I mentioned in my last Monday's post I was having my birthday celebration over the weekend [Ended up going to Tallywackers, Drag Show, Celebrate Freedom, and a family dinner at On The Border]To say the least, it was an experience! Also I will never be going to a drag show again [yes, I went to one...] Besides that I got to spend some time with wonderful family members of mine and I finished my book 'winners never cheat by. Jon M. Huntsman'. However, I did not get to pack my suit case and bags for Montana nor start the book I have planned. Instead I started one of the books I picked up from Mardel this past Tuesday, 'The power of a praying wife. by. Stormie Omartian.', which is really a great book so far!
Now this week is going to be GREAT ! For one reason,.....


This is my last full week being away from my husband!
Not just for a couple weeks or months like it has been the last two years. But rather FOR GOOD! An yes, I am ready. No need to ask me! With the exciting week though I have some high lights that I get to do ;

♥ PACK ! I love so much packing. I know most people hate it but I am beyond happy to be packing up my clothes to move to Montana.


♥Tuesday is my 21st Birthday ! I am going to check out a new hiking trail up the highway, get in some fishing, take Cash to the dog park and eat some good o' Olive Garden for dinner with my parents and Sisters family!


♥Saturday is the 4th of July and what better way to celebrate than a cook out with family !?

Those are my high lights ! What do you have planned this week that make you excited !? What thoughts or things are making your Monday, MARVELOUS !? 



Have a blessed Monday everyone ! 

No comments :

Post a Comment