Feb 10, 2015

Becoming apart of the AdvoCare family

What is it all about?
So I know somewhere you have seen this,
Or you will besides the time you are seeing it right now.

If you have searched even the word 'AdvoCare' you are bound to come across this kit and also other things about AdvoCare, those things being true and...... not so true.
Here I want to help clear some stuff up.

So what is the box?
That is whats known as a Distributor kit.
  • A full box of AdvoCare Spark
  • A full box of AdvoCare Slam 
[$50 worth of products]
  • Presentation guide
  • Impact Magazine
  • The Opportunity Brochure
  • Solutions for success DVD
  • the AdvoCare Product Catalog
Overall the main thing this kit contains is, an opportunity at financial freedom!!!

However there is one thing about becoming a part of AdvoCare that is truly important that you might not find in those searches and you should know before ordering that kit is this,
find the right sponsor!
why is it important? 
Because they play a huge role on how you will succeed or not. 
Not if, but HOW !
You sponsor is your coach. They help you understand the business inside and out!

Understand however, your business is your responsibility and you will be doing work but your sponsor is responsible for helping you succeed. 

If you're wanting to be successful, I can help you with that.
 Me personally and also with my sponsors and mentors.
From leads, selling products, adding to your business while running it successfully.

If you are to trust me in this, work with me and put me to work you have the chance to never have to deal with an annoying bosses again because you will be your own boss !
you will not miss family time because you have to work!
Not go on that vacation you've always wanted because you cannot afford it
, or even have to drive to work, sit in traffic during the average american day. why? Because you'll make your own schedule and work from home! 
don't be this guy.

So what am I going to do to help ?
I am going to guide and teach you on what the business is, the products that we have to offer, help find what works best for you, how to sign up distributors, how to advertise and sell online, how to build your team, how to gain success and more.

What am I not going to do?
I am not going to get you in the business just to say I did and leave you then to the dogs.
and I will not up sell you just so I can make money.

However AGAIN,
Most of this business, depends on YOU!
______________________________________

So how exactly do I join ?
There are two ways, they both have the same outcome.
You becoming apart of the AdvoCare family !
Now you can either go to this link [ Join the team! ]
And get started !
OR
You can email me at [ miriah.fitness@gmail.com ] and I can guide you and walk you through how.
Either way, same outcome and we immediately begin creating your success ! (:
It is a $79 investment with again all the things I listed above that come in the kit.



Now I know you're thinking some things.
Having some questions, etc.
I want to answer some of those commonly asked questions I get,
and that you are probably thinking of!



How is Advocare any different than any other supplement company and things like itworks, herbalife, thrive, etc? 
Now I personally cannot speak about every other company out there but Advocare has been in existence since 1993 and has continuously been endorsed by some of the top athletes and Olympic athletes in the world. Their Sci/Med board features some of the top doctor's around the world. Also I have not personally tried any other company to say I have failed at it but I have not with AdvoCare and with the system that is in place here, I never will.


How many products do I have to buy every month once I sign up? 
Honestly none if you do not want to! You do not have to buy any products on a monthly or yearly basis with your membership. It is similar to a Costco membership in that how much you buy and save is completely up to you. You are in control of whatever you want to do with this.

How much money can I make with Advocare? I cannot say. You might make zero or you might bring in 40k a MONTH! There is no limit on the amount of money you can make with Advocare. Currently, there are members making over $100,000 each month and growing. I personally after 12 days on becoming Advisor made $1500. Just by putting in some work.

What is an Advocare Advisor? This is the highest discount level and earning potential level in Advocare. At this level you earn income 5 ways: wholesale commissions, retail commissions, rookie bonuses, overrides, and leadership bonuses. This is also 40 percent commission/discount. 


How do I get to Advisor?
You must purchase $3000 worth of retail products at one time (about $2100 out of your pocket) or gross $3000 worth of products sold and consumed over a 6 week period. You cannot have any 2 week pay period less than $500 during this time. Once you reach the 40% level you stay at that level as long as you renew every year for $50. You do not have to continue buying a certain amount of produts every month. Raul and I did the full order of 3000 retail and it was honestly our best decision ! 

I'm not good at selling.... So how would I do good at this?
You do not have to be good at sales ! You don't have to have a background in it nor do you have to know the first thing about it to be successful. We as AdvoCare do not sell, we share the hope and opportunity to others in the ways AdvoCare can help them. If you look at most people at the top of advocare you will see they are not in sales, they do not have any back ground of it. What they do have is a passion to coach and teach ! Once you start using the products, even those that come in the kit, believe me when I say people are going to ask you what you are doing because it shows !

I work too much...
 GREAT! That means you are around people all the time, you are talking to people and you see how they live their lives in ways AdvoCare can help them! You talk to those people like you already are now and you share this opportunity with them! Give me some time to help you succeed and I would double that so you do not have to work 'too' much.

So… what? I buy this stuff and then go through it alone?
NO, NO, NO!!! NEVER! When you join my team, I’ll give you my personal cell number. Text me or call me all day long with your questions! Don't be shy I get text all hours of the night of people having questions! I will be with you every second of every day. guiding and teaching you. mentoring you and helping you reach your goal, whatever that may be!!!

Now what if I don't want to sign up and I just want to order products? Do I have to be a distributor to get them?
No, you do not! If you're only wanting to use products or try them and do not want to join, that is totally and completely alright ! You can just get with me and we will go through the options for you and set up a order or you can GO HERE !
There are four different relationships you can have with AdvoCare and this is completely your choice ! 


So if you're having more questions, those I did not answer; please Ask!
I would love to help you get a better understanding (:
If not and you're ready to join the team,

No comments :

Post a Comment