Jan 15, 2015

10 day fix

On day nine and...
down 7 pounds !!!

As I mentioned before on my facebook page,
I am writing a article about my experience on the 24 day challenge!
**this is not the post*
However I am one day away from ending the cleanse phase
and I have to share with you how happy I am with my results!

That is what eight pounds lost looks like on me!
I will take it (((:
Because you have to start somewhere!

However on day one I ended up going to the emergency room.
It was not from any products I use or anything like that.
I pulled some muscles in my side.
So because of this I was not able to exercise...
Only jog 10-30 minutes....
No weights, no ab workouts, no bodyweight workouts...
Just jogging. 

So yes I am telling you,
I got those results without going all out exercising.
Could I have gotten better results if I had exercised more?
YOU BET!!!
however that is not how it worked from me.

So what did I do?
I used this ^^^^
One time a day,
before breakfast!!

_________________________________________________________

Example of my day:
Wake up 6:00- Drink a spark 
*I do not drink coffee, Spark is my fix. [ try spark ]*
6:30- drink my fiber drink
6:30-7:20-Run and do morning circuit workout.
7:30-Breakfast!
9:30- snack
12:00- Lunch
3:30- Snack
6:30- Dinner

Of course there is a crap load of stuff I do between those times.
Work, read, research, clean, workout more, etc.
But overall, that is all I did over these 9 days.
__________________________________________________________

It has really been that simple.

So what is the cleanse?
First off understand this is not one of those HARD cleanses.
This will not be you !!! ^^^^^^
I repeat, this will not be you.

The cleanse supports the body's metabolic systems and general health by helping to keep energy levels up, aiding in removing impurities and supporting the immune system! Meaning promoting weight loss.


  • Helps rid the body of toxins and waste
  • Supports improved digestion and thorough internal cleansing
  • Provides 10 grams of fiber per day
  • Helps remove impurities from the body
  • Supports healthy weight loss
It also comes in two flavors.
A citrus *this is the one i used*
and a peaces and cream.

I would however recommend trying the peaces and cream !!!!


Now, this is not something that has only worked for me,
but has for thousands of others!!

 This is from one of the lovely ladies who joined AdvoCare under me!
She made the decision to make a difference
and three days in, is down five pounds!!!!!!


Other personal transformations on the 10 day cleanse::


Now there are hundreds and thousands of other transformations out there,
Ask people who have done the 10 day cleanse!

_________________________________________________________

Now i always get asked the question,
"what can I do to lose weight fast?
Even if it is a couple pounds......"
Well here it is !!!!
I trust all of AdvoCare products,
I use them first hand
and I would not support anything if I know it does not work.

You asked, here it is !! 
^^LINK ABOVE^^
Email me at miriah.fitness@gmail.com
when ordering and receive your free 10 day workout program!

Lets start and lose this ^^^^

No comments :

Post a Comment