Jan 24, 2016

10 days is all it takes. [lose 3-10 pounds!]

Lets be real. Everyone wants a quick fix, a magic pill or something that will give them the body they want in the matter of minutes or even over night. Trust me when I say that I understand because many times I want the same exact thing. However things like this that are a 'quick fix' usually are not healthy.. Sucks I know, but I do have something for you that is almost a quick fix and is healthy!!! All it will take is just ten day.

It is called the 10 day herbal cleanse by AdvoCare. Now I know you have probably rolled your eyes at the word 'cleanse'. You have maybe tried so many different ones and got the same results, which is nothing!! This is not a juice diet, not a cleanse that will make you have to call into work because you cannot leave the bathroom, and it wont drain your body either making you feel like crap. What the AdvoCare cleanse is about. is taking in some fiber, probiotics and learning basic nutrition and exercise. Simple enough? Healthy and some serious results!
 Here is mine by the way. (: I lost 7 pounds in my first 10 days !!

The 10 day herbal cleanse is actually the first part of another challenge called the 24 day challenge.  The challenge can be broken down into many products for the challenge or can just do the basic cleanse. The cleanse itself  is only one box, 6 packs of fiber drinks [I would prefer the unflavored one or the peaches and cream.] 7 packets of herbal cleanse fiber capsules, and 7 packets of probiotic restore capsules. It may sound like a lot but don't feel over whelmed. Check more information on the package here.

Optional things to add on;
Spark {energy /mental focus drink} This is honestly my daily save and grace. Catalyst {amino acid supplement} This product itself helped me drop 3 percent body fat. Meal replacement shakes; these are apart of my every day morning routine!, and OmegaPlex [vitamins]. 

The ones that I recommended the most with the cleanse however are spark and meal replacement shakes! They will help improve results also.


Now here's the schedule for the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse: 
Days 1-3
  • Wake up and have the Fiber Drink, wait 30 minutes + (1 serving Spark optional)
  • Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
  • Morning & Afternoon Snacks
  • Before bed take the Herbal Cleanse tablets
Days 4-7
  • Probiotic Restore when I wake up, wait 30 minutes + (1 serving Spark optional)
  • Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
  • Morning & Afternoon Snacks
  • Before bed take the Herbal Cleanse tablets
Days 8-10
  •  Wake up and take Probiotic Restore, wait 30 minutes + (1 serving Spark optional)
  • Fiber Drink, wait 30 minutes
  • Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
  • Morning & Afternoon Snacks

Seems simple enough right. Exactly. The cleanse is different from any other cleanse and does not interfere with your day in any kind of way. So when it comes to a "quick" plan to jump start your weight loss and shed off those extra holiday pounds you got, start here ! Trust me.

And if you are wanting to go in now, just go HERE!!
If you are wanting more information, to talk with me about how it will work for you or anything more at all. Just shoot me an email ; miriah.fitness@gmail.com

Upon ordering also I will get a conformation email with your info on it. From there I will shoot you an email with nutrition guidance, grocery list, workouts, recipes, welcome letter and more! We will {if you want to} talk about a day to start and I will be with you every step of the way and beyond to make sure you are getting the best results!!! So what are you waiting for. 
Come lose 3-10 pounds in 10 days !!!
Have better energy!
Feel better!

No comments :

Post a Comment