Mar 5, 2015

"A person's, a person. No matter how small"


I admire these parents sooo much for what they did!
"Its just tissue. It's only a fetus."
I've heard these words.
And if you believe in abortion, you think them.
If you've been in the place of a miscarriage, you've heard it also.

When Raul and I conceived, I found out when I was 6 weeks on August 6th, 2014.
We went to get our first sonogram...
[look how happy we were ((: ]
The appointment went on, i laid on the table, 
couldn't look at the screen and the doctor just asked,
"Are you sure you're 6 weeks?"
I explained from last cycle, that's what it says.
But my cycles are not normal.
"Well either you're really only 4 weeks or you're miscarrying..."
my world stopped... 
I held back the tears as the appointment continued. 
She told us to go get blood work and then come back Monday [3 days later]
I held everything back till i got into the car and then I broke.....
Raul comforting me, we went to get a 2nd opinion..
Going to the ER they took more blood..
[I wont go in detail of how me and Raul handled everything.
 the details in the middle. and our story with this.. at least not yet i wont.]

But this continued on for two weeks...
Every two days.... blood work, sonograms..
"You're not 'really' pregnant anymore. 
you're going to lose it.
this isn't successful.
Just go home, you'll pass it soon...."
These are things I was told from the Dr....
They then gave me a prescription..
known as the abortion pill...
I sat there for a few days just staring at it.
I could not take this.... 
If it was in Gods plan for me to lose this child,
He would do it on his own...
It would happen naturally.
I prayed that night..
"Lord I cannot take it anymore. Just please, If it is meant to be for me to carry this child. let it happen, But if not, please just take it now. Don't let me suffer anymore.. Don't make this baby suffer anymore. Let it come be with you if that is your plan"

Now I wish I had some remarkable pregnancy story where I continued on being pregnant. 
Where come April 1st, 2014 [less then a month from today] 
I would be holding that baby in my arms.
But this wasn't it.

The afternoon of August 18th,
I passed my child naturally. 
The night after I prayed my prayer, God answered it.
I won't say it was easy, I won't say it is now.
But no matter what I am still a mother,
And the Doctors, they might have been right about I was in the process of a miscarriage.
But they were wrong about it being "just a sell.. about it being nothing"
That 'flutter', that was my child.
No matter how small.

And just as in this article,
The mother shared just that.
It may be small, but that does not change what it is.
It is a human. a child. 
She is a mother.

A person is a person, no matter how small.
walter671
http://liveactionnews.org/baby-walter-was-born-too-young-but-his-fathers-simple-decision-ensures-a-lasting-legacy/




[In memory of Baby Z.]
"Birth"Date, April 1st, 2015

No comments :

Post a Comment