Jan 8, 2015

Life is.....

Getting up an hour early
to live an hour more!


You want me to get up an hour earlier? Ehhh.....
So not a fan...

^^^^ I have been there.
Before when I would wake up just an hour earlier
my whole day would seem like a drag....
I would work in a nap any time I could get the chance.
I hated it so much!!!

However I then started discovering little things I did everyday.
These things helped me enjoy my day 
while having ENERGY to get through it.
I am going to share that with you!

Lets talk about morning time.

1. WAKE UP AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY.
Yes even Saturday and Sunday.
No matter how late you stayed up the night before, force yourself to get up at a consistent time.
You can do it, don't make excuses. Set 7 alarms if you need to.

2.LET THE SUNSHINE IN.
Exposing bright, natural light is the best way to wake up your brain.
Every morning upon waking up I open my blinds. 
Even if it is still dark at the time I get up,
 I know when the sun rises; I will see it.
And I always get a sense of refreshment.

3. BREAKFAST!!!
Seriously every one, stop missing breakfast!
When eating breakfast, consume more protein.
Why? this will keep your energy levels stable.

4.GET YOUR CAFFEINE FIX.
a CUP of coffee is OK.
However I do not drink coffee.
My caffeine fix is spark.
Sense I am trying to keep my body as healthy as possible
while not consuming extra sugar, coffee is out for me.
With my spark I can also drink it up to 3 times a day getting the vitamins, energy and focus I need.
With out the sugar, crash and even not having disturbed sleep patterns.
>>>>>S P A R K ! <<<<<

5.WORKOUT.
That is a duh thing right?
Well then do it.
Try doing your workout before work, school, etc.
This will give you more energy as going through the day
also will not effect your sleeping patterns as working out at night might.

Now afternoon time!!!

1.SNACK AWAY
3pm is usually when I snack. It is between my lunch and dinner.
And usually when my energy starts to go down.
Besides a spark, I eat fruit or some avocado.
why avocado? 
it raises your energy levels. 
Bet you didn't know that one!

2.B VITAMIN
a vitamin? Random during the day?
Yuppp. low on energy? take a vitamin B.
Its proven that Vitamin B can create energy!

Night time!!!

1. BEDS ARE FOR SLEEPING.
There some other exceptions but two things it is not for,
WORK AND TV!
let me tell you, when me and Raul lived together,
we did not have a TV in our room.
And I always slept better, woke up feeling better!

2.POWER DOWN EARLY.
get off of your cell phone, tablet, etc.
at least an hour before going to bed!

3.DE-STRESS
This helps me a lot.
I lay there at night either pissed about something that happen that day
or thinking what I need to do tomorrow.
Write these things down before going to bed.
It helps clear you mind and get more at rest.
Seriously, try it.

4. GO DARK.
The darker the room, and cool atmosphere gives you a deeper sleep!
Trust me.


OH, HAPPY DAY!!!


Now do something for me.
It takes 21 days of doing something continuously to become a habit.
Do this for 21 days.
Just wake up early.
I promise you that you will feel better!!
If not? Go back to your old ways,

No comments :

Post a Comment