Jul 2, 2015

Montana here I come [Talk about it Thursday]

I have less than a week until I am reunited with Raul for good. To be more specific, TUESDAY is my last day! And even better; July 23rd we will be headed to the gorgeous state of Montana. Now I say gorgeous because of all the pictures I have seen and all the wonderful words from everyone, but I have not been to Montana [yet]. Loving out doors and adventure I keep hearing this is the place for Raul and I! So I have been searching. Lots and lots of searching. Best places to eat, concerts, festivals, events, trails, hikes, fishing spots, historical land marks, EVERYTHING! And there are some awesome things I am finding. I have also started a pinterest board on places to go and things to see there as well. So if you have ever been to the state of Montana and have some good spots you would like to share, I am all ears! 

I am going to share with you some of the amazing things I have found and am planning to check out with Raul in our time away from his schooling! [There will be more I continue to add on as the time grows closer to moving there as well as sharing my experience on them all!]
Glacier National Park  |  Lake Mcdonald  |  Great Falls  |  Avalanche Creek 

Absolutely gorgeous places right!? Can't forget the hot springs, Flathead Lake, Vintage Boot Hill or Big Horn Canyon. Besides the landmarks though I have learned that with Montana being the only 'town' inside of Montana, they have stuff going on almost every day of the week!! Now I have been following facebook groups in Montana and asking those who have been but I am finding this page the most useful! I am set down and wrote most of the things I cannot miss;

♥ Casey Donahew in concert! $20 a ticket !?You can't beat that.
♥ Alive After 5 [its a summer street party, local bands play and everyone comes around to hangout]
♥ Movies in the park. [I absolutely cannot wait. I love the drive ins so movie in the park sounds great!]
♥ Buck Wild Wednesdays [Bar & grill with live bull riding!]
♥ Ra Ra's car and truck show
♥ Valley Farmers Market [sense I LOVE farmers markets]
♥ Speedway [races!]

Places to EAT at [because we love food]

♥ B town grill [famous burgers!]
♥ Billings Best Yogurt ! [we loveeeee frozen yogurt!]
♥ Stella's [they have pancakes bigger than your FACE!]
♥ Bernie's Diner [family owned diner! always the best ones]
♥ Montana Brewing [because who doesn't love good food and beer every now and then]

Trails to hike!
♥ Blue Lake

Now there will be tons more added to the list. I am currently looking for great fishing and hunting areas which I know we will get more of a insight on these from the people in Raul's Taxidermy class but until then I will continue to make my list! The count down continues!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment